This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet...
We Deliver to Your Area on s!
added to delivery
Coffee: Peru Pangoa - Ground (1LB)
Tasting notes: salted caramel, almond, vanilla
Smooth, medium-bodied coffee with sweet, earthy chocolate aroma and flavor. Clear, sweet acidity; nice balance with sweet aftertaste. Origin: San Martin de Pangoa.
FROM OUR COFFEE CUPPING:
- Aroma: Tobacco, chocolate
- Flavor: Milk chocolate, salted caramel
- Aftertaste: Cocoa
- Acidity: Medium
- Body: Medium-full, smooth
- Balance: Clean and well-balanced
- Overall/Notes: Sweet, clean, chocolaty, approachable, and delicious. Fantastic well-rounded early hour coffee.
DETAILS ABOUT CAC PANGOA:
- Organization: Founded in 1977, comprised of 700 farmers
- Geographic Region: San Martin de Pangoa, Central Amazon
- Altitude: 1000 - 2000 meters above sea level
- Certifications: Organic; Fairtrade International (FLO)
- Varietals: Arabica - Bourbon, Typica, Caturra, Pache