This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet...
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area - Give us a call!
We Deliver to Your Area on s!
Start your membership today and shop our amazing local products
added to delivery
Recipe: Skakshuka (PRINT OUT)
Shakshuka and Zhoug. Shakshuka is a Middle Eastern baked egg dish eaten any meal of the day. The eggs are poached in a rich stew of tomatoes and peppers. Get the recipe by clicking on the picture, or adding to your cart and we'll print it for you!
1 container Shakshuka (tomato-red pepper sauce
1 container zhoug (spicy cilantro garnishing sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large oven-safe Sautee pan, gently heat the tomato shakshuka to bubbly.
- Crack the eggs and distribute around the pan.
- Immediately place pan into oven.
- Bake 6-10 minutes depending on your desired egg
- Drizzle the eggs with Zhoug.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS THAT WE LOVE!
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh shredded spinach or chard to sauté pan with sauce at beginning of directions.
- Garnish with large chunks feta or goat cheese
FPP Kitchen: Jacksonville, FL