This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet...
We Deliver to Your Area on s!
added to delivery
Recipe: Skakshuka (PRINT OUT)
Shakshuka and Zhoug. Shakshuka is a Middle Eastern baked egg dish eaten any meal of the day. The eggs are poached in a rich stew of tomatoes and peppers. Get the recipe by clicking on the picture, or adding to your cart and we'll print it for you!
1 container Shakshuka (tomato-red pepper sauce
1 container zhoug (spicy cilantro garnishing sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large oven-safe Sautee pan, gently heat the tomato shakshuka to bubbly.
- Crack the eggs and distribute around the pan.
- Immediately place pan into oven.
- Bake 6-10 minutes depending on your desired egg
- Drizzle the eggs with Zhoug.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS THAT WE LOVE!
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh shredded spinach or chard to sauté pan with sauce at beginning of directions.
- Garnish with large chunks feta or goat cheese